Get In Touch
Get In Touch
Take a Tour
- HCCB has collected 30,000kg of plastic from 7 locationsPublished by - Deshbandhu
- Cities in collecting 30K plastic as part of barter campaignPublished by - The New Indian Express
- Plastic Lao Thaila Pao campaign to be extend to other citiesPublished by - Swatantra Chetna
- HCCB collects 30,000 kg plastic from 9 locationsPublished by - The Pioneer
The HCCB logo is an affirmation of our core values. Much like the Indian ethos, we too, seek humility, progress, care, compassion and inclusivity. We too are curious, colourful and diverse.
Our logo has three components:
1) HCCB wordmark
The colourful wordmark captures the vibrant spirit and diversity of India. Between the four colours in the wordmark, they combine the primary or secondary colours of the top 8 selling brands of HCCB. The two Cs in the logo come together to form the infinity symbol; a symbol of the infinite opportunities that India as a country has to offer and HCCB as a company has to leverage. The imperfect letters in the logo is simply an assertion of our core value of not striving for perfection but progress.
2) The company name
The company name is written in the Noto Sans font, which is designed to be harmonious across multiple languages.
3) The brand proposition
The company’s brand proposition ‘Inspired by India’ summarises our purpose and our soul. We are Indian and India brings the best out of us.
Do’s and Don’ts of Using HCCB Logo
- Always use the Logo in its original form
- The Reverse Logo can be used when the logo colours are the same as the background colour
- Do not stretch, condense, or distort the logo in any manner
- Do not change the colours of Logo
Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Limited
Tower A, 9th Floor, Amruthahalli,
Kodigehalli Post, Bangalore - 560092